Sunday 18 October 2015

Why My Religion is True?



Religion, Atheism


There are thousands of religions in this world. And, not a single individual who believes in more than one at a time. Maybe they are accepting other religions and their God. But, deep inside there will be their own particular religion and no spot for other Gods. They trust their religion is the true one.

I consider my religion as genuine because it is the religion am being heard about from the time I'm conceived. That is the religion my parents have faith in. I heard the stories from the Holy Book. Those stories seem to be so true to me just like the way I trusted Santa in my childhood. When I grew up friends and my family made me understand that Santa is a fictional character and isn't real. Yet, nobody said my God is fictitious. Furthermore, people continue to believe God even when they are old.



You may find there is no logic in saying this. There is no logic or reasoning when it comes to faith. My Holy Book says certain things and I will trust those. Holy Book says my religion is true. Sacred Book says my God is the right God. Yet, I don't know who actually wrote this book. But I'll keep trusting what's written in it. It clearly says about the punishment for apostasy. Am trusting it not on account of fear of punishment, but rather in light of the fact that I cherish God. My religion is a religion of peace. I'll be punished if I do not follow. But I love him anyway.

Believe in God blindfolded


I am trusting my religion and God, that implies, I am not accepting different religions and not appealing to different Gods. In case there are precise thousand religions here, then there is a likelihood of 1:1000 for my religion and God to be valid. Furthermore, there is only a narrow line between an atheist and me. I am disbelieving 999 religions and an atheist is distrusting every single one of those 1000 religions. But those details won't make any difference to me.

Still I'm stating, each one of those billion individuals out there who trust in different Gods aren't right and my people and I are correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment